Around the world, there are business owners and managers at this very moment who would rather be doing something else. Anything else. Anything, that is, other than spending hours building a schedule for their employees. Sorting through hastily written vacation requests and trying to remember whose kid needs to be picked up from daycare on Tuesday while ensuring you have a manager ...
- “WorkLife with Adam Grant” EPISODE 6: Faking Your Emotions at Work (Podcast Review)
- “WorkLife with Adam Grant” EPISODE 2: The Daily Show’s Secret to Creativity (Podcast Review)
- “The 7 Hidden Reasons Employees Leave” INTRO
- “WorkLife with Adam Grant” EPISODE 3: The Problem with All-Stars (Podcast Review)
- “WorkLife with Adam Grant” EPISODE 8: When Work Takes over Your Life (Podcast Review)