The Restaurant Context The restaurant industry is one-of-a-kind: a fast-paced atmosphere, many moving bodies, hard-working employees, service rushes, long hours, close quarters, sweat-inducing environments, and demanding clients; it’s a tough place to work in, and it’s certainly rewarding. Photo by Michael Browning on Unsplash It’s definitely not for everyone, however; you have to be cut out for restaurant work. I know this from experience: it took ...
- “WorkLife with Adam Grant” EPISODE 4: Your Hidden Personality (Podcast Review)
- “WorkLife with Adam Grant” EPISODE 1: How to Love Criticism (Podcast Review)
- “The 7 Hidden Reasons Employees Leave” INTRO
- “WorkLife with Adam Grant” EPISODE 2: The Daily Show’s Secret to Creativity (Podcast Review)
- 12 Questions Employees Need to Ask Themselves and Managers Need to Consider